Friday, September 12, 2008

So i guess it's out. yeah, I was minding my own business three weeks ago, riding my bike down the damn bike lane with my friend Grady when an old man in a jeep cuts across a double yellow stripe in the road and into on coming traffic and plows over me. not just a bump, but drug me like 10 or twelve feet into a 7/11 parking lot under his jeep! my face was bashed into the ground and my femur was shattered out the back of my leg compound style. I now have a steel rod for a femur and am still on crutches. i'm kind of used to hurting myself pushing through our world of bmx, but actually doing the right thing, riding in my lane heading south when a north bound truck blasts over the lane divider into your side of the road to almost kill you really sucks! It's been a weird year to say the least- Jimmy Le Van


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Get well soon man.

Mikey P said...

good to hear youre still with us at least, god damnit...

remy said...

Dude WTF!?!?! get well soon! you go thru alot of pain eh?

Circuit BMX Info and Hours said...

Damn 09 better be the year of you life..

Corey said...

nuts.
i'm sure you're entitled to some financial compensation by the other dude's insurance company. if they haven't paid already, get a lawyer.

tim said...

shit dude! get some beers and chill that shit!

Mexican John said...

get well soon Jimmy!

Unknown said...

Stay strong dude.

Boston George said...

good old case of bonedeth huh...
i hope you get some money from this one...cause that shit is just fucked.

BMX Direct said...

Man that sucks. Get well soon Jimmy!

lola said...

jimmy jimmy what a rough year your having recover soon, come see us over here soon
Lola
Alex